Power & Harmonics Analyzer,9.99MW,1200A
- Item # 5WYU2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PQ3350-1
- Catalog Page # 552
- UNSPSC # 41113708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power and Harmonics Analyzer
- Phase 3
- Max. Watts 9.99MW
- Kit Current Capability 1200A
- Max. VA 9.99MVA
- Max. AC Amps 1200A
- Max. DC Amps 3000A
- Current Accuracy +/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Current Channels 3
- Max. AC Voltage 600
- Voltage Accuracy +/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Voltage Channels 3
- Calibration Frequency 60 Hz
- Power Factor 0 to 1
- AC Response True RMS
- Display Back Lighted Graphical LCD
- Display Resolution 240 x 128
- Harmonic Capture Range 99th
- Min. Transient Duration 16.66 mS
- Sampling Rate 2 sec. to 2 hr.
- Crest Factor Less Than 4
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Capture Yes
- Storage 52,428/17,476 Readings
- Includes (3) 1200A Flexible Current Clamps, (4) Voltage Leads with Alligator Clips, (8) AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Software, Interface Cable, Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.