1.6" Coolant/Battery Acid Portable Coolant Refractometer
- Item # 3MY57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RF40
- Catalog Page # 626
- UNSPSC # 41115313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Portable Coolant Refractometer
- Type Coolant/Battery Acid
- Range -60 Degrees to 32 Degrees Propylene Glycol Freeze Pt., -50 Degrees to 0 Degrees Ethylene Glycol Freeze Pt., 1.15 to 1.30 Spec. Gravity of Battery Acid
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Accuracy +/-2%
- Resolution 2 Degrees F, 0.01 specific gravity
- Function Measures the Freezing Point of Coolants and the Charge Condition of Batteries
- Specific Gravity 1.15 to 1.30 (Battery Acid)
- Freezing Point "-60 Degrees to 32 Degrees F Propylene Glycol, -60 Degrees to 25 Degrees F Ethylene Glycol
- Features Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Length 1.6"
- Dia. 1.2"
- Includes Carrying Case, Calibration Screwdriver and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.