EXTECH (R) DM220 Pocket - Basic Features Digital Multimeter, No Temp Temp. Range
- Item# 1PTL1
- Mfr. Model# DM220
- Catalog Page# 677
- UNSPSC# 41113637
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Pocket - Basic Features
- Instrument Counts 4000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.80% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 200mA
- Max. DC Amps 200mA
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.001 Hz to 10 kHz
- Capacitance Range 0.100 uF to 200 uF
- Temp. Range No Temp
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Min./Max. Memory No
- Data Logging No
- Peak Hold No
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline
- AC Response Average
- Interface None
- Data Hold No
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features 100 to 600 VAC Non-Contact Voltage Detector, Flashlight
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE
- Series EXTECH (R) DM220
- Includes Test Leads, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.