Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Test Meter, pH/TDS/Conductivity/Salinity Pen
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 19.99 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0.1 ppm (mg/L) to 9.99 ppt (g/L)
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees F, 0 Degrees to 65 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0.1 ppm (mg/L) to 9.99 ppt (g/L)
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 149 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 65 Degrees
- Display LCD
- Calibration 1, 2, or 3 Point
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F/1 Degrees C
- Includes Cap, Sample Cup With Cap, Polishing Paper, 4 Watch Batteries, Neckstrap, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Sub-Category Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.