Laser Tachometer, 0.5 to 19,999 rpm
- Item# 4GRC3
- Mfr. Model# 461880-NIST
- Catalog Page# 719
- UNSPSC# 41112802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laser Tachometer with Vibration Meter
- Contact / Noncontact Contact and Noncontact
- Contact RPM Range 0.5 to 19,999
- Noncontact RPM Range 10 to 99,999
- Speed (FPM) 0.20 to 6560
- Speed (M/Min) 0.05 to 1999.9
- RPM Accuracy +/-5%
- Speed Accuracy +/-5%
- Working Distance 5 ft.
- Light Source Laser
- Display 4 Digit LCD with Reversible Digits
- Memory 1000 Readings
- Features Displays Vibration with RMS or Peak Measurement Modes
- Standards CE Compliant
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Acceleration Range 656 ft./sec. Sq., 200 m/sec. Sq., 20.39g
- Displacement 0.078", 2mm
- Frequency Range 10 Hz to 1 kHz
- Velocity 7.87"/sec., 200mm/sec., 19.99cm/sec.
- Vibration Accuracy +/-5%
- Includes Remote Vibration Sensor, Magnetic Mount, Wheels for Linear Surface Speed, Cone Tip, Flat Tip, Reflective tape, 4 AA Batteries, Software and Cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.