Power Analyzer/Logger, 9.99MW, 1200A
- Item# 4DKJ9
- Mfr. Model# 382100
- Catalog Page# 568
- UNSPSC# 41113708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Analyzer/Datalogger
- Phase 3
- Max. Watts 9.99MW
- Kit Current Capability 1200A
- Max. VA 9.99MVA
- Max. AC Amps 1200A
- Max. DC Amps 3000A
- Current Accuracy +/-0.5% + 30 digits
- Current Channels 4
- Max. AC Voltage 600
- Voltage Accuracy +/-0.5% + 30 Digits
- Voltage Channels 4
- Calibration Frequency 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor 0 to 1
- AC Response True RMS
- Display Back Lighted LCD
- Sampling Rate 2 sec. to 2 hr.
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Capture Yes
- Storage 52,428/17,476 Readings
- Includes (3) 1200A Current Clamps, (4) Voltage Leads with Alligator Clips, 2G SD Memory Card, (8) AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.