Backlit LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Convergence, -4° to 950° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 4TXH5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 42509-NIST
- Catalog Page # 616
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 950 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 510 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 12"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.5 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-4.5 Degrees
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Convergence
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Battery Type 9V
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 150 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading
- Memory Max/Min
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Fast and Accurate Measurements At 12" Where The (2) Lasers Converge with 12:1 Field of View, Max Mode Captures and Holds Rapidly Changing Temperatures, Adjustable High/Low Set Points with Audible Alarm Alerts User When Temperature Exceeds The Programmed Set points, Double Molded Housing
- Includes Instructions, Pouch Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.