Infrared Thermometer, Infrared -58° to 1472°F, Type K -58° to 2498°F
- Item# 30ZY72
- Mfr. Model# 42515-T
- Catalog Page# 760
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Infrared -58 Degrees to 1472 Degrees F, Type K -58 Degrees to 2498 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Infrared -50 Degrees to 800 Degrees C, Type K -50 Degrees to 1370 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 13"
- Accuracy Infrared +/-2% of Reading or +/-4 Degrees F/ +/-2 Degrees C (Whichever is Greater), Type K +/-1.5% Reading +/-5 Degrees F or 3 Degrees C
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes 9V Battery, Type K Bead Probe, Type K Clamp Probe, Case and Instructions
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type 9V
- Data Logging 20 Points
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication Audible/Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response 8.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 1.0 sec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% or 1.8 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Type K Input, 20 Point Memory, High/Low Alarms, Min/Max/Avg/Dif, Max-Min, Laser Pointe, Includes Pipe Clamp Temperature Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.