IR Therm, 1" @ 50", -58 to 1832 Deg. F
- Item# 2TKT3
- Mfr. Model# 42545
- Catalog Page# 760
- UNSPSC# 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 50"
- Accuracy +/-2.0%
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes Battery and Carrying Case
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type 9V
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees Up to 199.9 Degrees
- Spectral Response 8.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 1 sec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Built In Laser Pointer for Easy Targeting
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1VER4Infrared Thermometer, -58° to 1832°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: Battery, Wrist Strap and Carrying CaWESTWARD
Price $400.00 / each
Item # 2LZV6EXTECH
Price $572.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.