Hygro-Thermometer, Pen, Humidity/Temp
- Item # 20HL20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 445580-NIST
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hygro-Thermometer
- Meter Style Pen
- Relative Humidity Range 10% to 90%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-5%
- Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1.8 Degrees
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -10 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Sensor Type Capacitance
- Display Dual LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Memory No
- Battery Type CR2032
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 120 sec.
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C) -10 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Probe Dia. 1/2"
- Data Logging No
- Interface No
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Special Features Built-In Calibration and Verification Using Optional RH300-Cal RH Calibration Reference Bottles
- Includes Pocket Clip, CR2032 Button Battery, Instructions, Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.