Handheld Digital Oscilloscope,20 MHz
- Item # 4CWP6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS420
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 20
- Channels 2
- Display 3.8" Color LCD
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 100 MS/s
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 5 nSec to 5 Sec/Div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored 4
- Max. Record Length 6 K per Channel
- Cursors & Zoom Cursors
- Triggering Mode Free Run, Single, Edge and Video
- Input Sensitivity 5 mV/Div to 5 V/Div
- Persistence Yes
- Glitch Capture 50 nSec
- Capacitance Measurements Yes
- Interface USB
- Safety Rating CAT II 400V
- Battery Type Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Life 4 Hours
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 4
- Features Multimeter Measures AC/DC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode Check and Continuity, Auto-setup, Peak detect, 5 Automatic Measurements, Waveform Math, Average Mode, XY Mode
- Includes Two 1X/10X Oscilloscope Probes, Test Leads, USB Cable and Software, Current Shunt, Capacitor Measuring Module, Screwdriver, Universal AC Adaptor/Charger, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.