Exstik II TDS/Conductivity/Salinity Pen
- Item # 1ZKY6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC400
- Catalog Page # 627
- UNSPSC # 41112504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item TDS/Conductivity/Salinity Pen
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 199.9 micronS/cm, 200 to 1999 micronS/cm, 2.00 to 19.99 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 9.99 ppt
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Displayed Temperature Range 23 to 194 Degrees F, -5 to 90 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 9.99 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 to 149 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 to 65 Degrees
- Display LCD With Bargraph
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory Stores 15 Labeled Readings
- Temperature Compensation Range 32 To 140F/0 To 60C
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 Point
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.8 Degrees F
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.1 uS/cm
- TDS Resolution 0.1 Ppm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Deg.
- Power Source Four CR2032 Batteries
- Includes Conductivity Cell, Sensor Cap, Sample Cup With Cap, Batteries And 48" (1.2 m) Neckstrap
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. (Meter) 6 mo. Conditional (Electrode)
- Sub-Category Handheld
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.