Electrode, Dissolved Oxygen, For 4TXG6
- Item # 4TXG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DO705
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41104207
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electrode
- Testing Parameter Dissolved Oxygen
- Measurement Range 0 to 200%; 0 to 40mg/L
- Tip Shape Bulb
- Operating Temp. Range 32 to 122 Degrees F
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Diameter 16mm
- Length 203mm
- Cable Length 39"
- Connector Proprietary
- Temp. Sensor 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- For Use With Extech DO700 Multifunction Water Quality Meter
- Shelf Life 1 Year
- Recommended Use Water
- Special Features Replaceable Membrane
- Includes Storage Bottle
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 6 Months
- Sub-Category Electrodes: DO
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.