Earth Ground Tester, 820 Hz, 0 to 300VAC
- Item# 13X132
- Mfr. Model# GRT300
- Catalog Page# 703
- UNSPSC# 41113612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Earth Ground Tester
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.002/0.02/0.2/2 kilohm
- Resolution 0.001 to 1k Ohms
- Operating Frequency 820 Hz
- Accuracy +/-2% of Reading +/-3 Digits
- Measuring Current 2mA
- Earth Volts 0 to 300VAC
- Display Dual Line LCD
- Counts 20,000
- Power Source (8) 1.5V AA Batteries
- Standards EN 61010-1, EN 61326-1, EN 61557-1, EN 61557-5, Pollution Degree 2
- Safety Rating CAT IV 300V
- Earth Measurement Poles (4) Auxillary Earth Bars
- Includes Carrying Case, Protective Rubber Holster and (6) 1.5V AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.