EXTECH (R) MN36 Compact - Basic Features Digital Multimeter, Instrument Counts: 4000
- Item # 3LXY3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MN36
- Catalog Page # 538
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Compact - Basic Features
- Instrument Counts 4000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.80% of Reading +4 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT II 600V
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.01 Hz to 5 MHz
- Capacitance Range 1 pF to 100 uF
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 1400 Degrees F
- Display LCD
- Bar Graph No
- Min./Max. Memory No
- Data Logging No
- Peak Hold No
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline
- AC Response Average
- Interface None
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Temperature, Capacitance, Frequency Measurement
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE
- Series EXTECH (R) MN36
- Includes Rubber holster, Batteries, Bead Wire Type K Temp Probe, Test Leads, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.