EXTECH (R) EX540 Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment Digital Multimeter, Instrument Co
- Item # 4CWR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EX540
- Catalog Page # 539
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Advanced Features - Harsh Environment
- Instrument Counts 40,000
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.06% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. AC Amps 20
- Max. DC Amps 20
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 0.001 Hz to 100 MHz
- Capacitance Range 1 pF to 40 mF
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 1382 Degrees F
- Duty Cycle 0.10 to 99.90%
- Display Backlit LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Min./Max. Memory Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type 9V Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Interface Wireless USB
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Waterproof to IP67, Data Logging with Wireless PC Interface, 1000V input protection on all inputs, dual sensitivity frequency functions, 2.8V diode open circuit voltage
- Diode Test Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE, CUL, US
- Series EXTECH (R) EX540
- Includes Test Leads, Magnetic Hanging Strap, Type K Bead Temp Probe, Remote Receiver with USB Cable, Software, Carrying Case, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4CWR2EXTECH
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.