Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer, -58° to 3992°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: Micro SD Memory Card, Typ
- Item# 6FYF6
- Mfr. Model# VIR50
- Catalog Page# 761
- UNSPSC# 41112212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 3992 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -50 Degrees to 2200 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 50"
- Accuracy +/-1.0% of Reading 4 Degrees F/2 Degrees C (31 Degrees to 212 Degrees F)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Includes Micro SD Memory Card, Type K Bead Wire Probe, USB Cable, Rechargeable Battery, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Laser Sighting Dual Laser
- Battery Type 3.7 V Lithium
- Alarm High/Low
- Alarm Indication Audible
- Data Hold Yes
- Display LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response 6.0 to 14 uM
- Response Time 150 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% or 1.8 Degrees F
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Built In Camera with A Micro SD Memory Card for Capturing Images and Video for Viewing On A PC, Color LED Bargraph, Body Temperature Function Quickly Detects Elevated Body (Forehead) Temperature, Dual Laser
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4TXH6Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer, -58° to 3992°F Temp. Range (F), Includes: Type K Temperature Probe,EXTECH
Price $555.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.