Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Item # 20LK17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TKG150
- Catalog Page # 585
- UNSPSC # 41111623
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Base Material Steel
- Measuring Range 0.040" to 20"
- Accuracy 0.004"
- Resolution (In./mm) 0.001/0.01
- Velocity Ranges 0.2 to 0.7362 in/msec (0.508 to 18.699 mm/msec)
- Measurement Rate 4 to 20 sec.
- Frequency (MHz) 0.5 to 20 MHz (-3dB)
- Data Storage Yes
- Interface USB
- Recording Capacity 5000 Readings
- Cord Length 44"
- Application Non-Destructive Thickness Measurements of Primarily Steel
- Standards IP54
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes Protective Holster, 2 oz. Bottle Of Couplant, (2) AA Batteries, 5 MHz Transducer, Hard Carrying Case, USB Cable, Xporter Software, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.