Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 1500
- Max. DC Amps 1500
- Max. AC Volts 750
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Jaw Capacity 2"
- Temp. Range -148 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F
- Counts 4000/40,000
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Capacitance 40nF
- Frequency Counter 1 Hz to 40 MHz
- Memory Max/Min
- Peak Hold Yes
- Display LCD
- Includes Soft Carrying Case, Test Leads, Battery, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Max. Conductor Size 500MCM
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Built In NCV Detector, Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.