Conductivity Meter,DS,0 to 19.99 mS/cm
- Item # 38W993
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC150
- Catalog Page # 627
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Conductivity Meter, TDS Tester
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 19.99 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 19.99 ppt
- Waterproof IP65
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display Dual LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Temperature Compensation Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Calibration 1 Point
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-1% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy (+/-)0.9 Degrees F
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.01 mS/cm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Power Source 4 LR44 Batteries
- Includes Protective Sensor Cap, 4 LR44 Batteries, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.