Conductivity Meter, 9V Battery
- Item # 30XM71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC210
- Catalog Page # 628
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Conductivity Meter
- Electric Conductivity Range 2000 micron S/20.00 mS/100 mS
- TDS Range 1200 ppm/12,000 ppm/66,000 ppm
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F, 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display Dual LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration 1 Point
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy +/-2% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.8 Degrees C
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 1 micron S/0.01 mS/0.1 mS
- TDS Resolution 1 ppm/10 ppm/100 ppm
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length 1m
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Includes Battery, Combination Electrode, Carrying Case, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. (Meter), 6 mo. (Electrode)
- Number of Tests 0
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.