Class II Laser Infrared Thermometer, -58° to 1472°F, Calibration Certificate: NIST
- Item # 2LZV3
- Mfr. Model # 42515-NIST
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -58 Degrees to 1472 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -50 Degrees to 800 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 13"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera Backlit LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Battery Type 9V
- Alarm Indication High/Low
- Data Hold Yes
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 1000 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.5% of Reading
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Temp Range (F) - Probe and Other Probe -58 Degrees to 1999 Degrees
- Temp Range (C) - Probe and Other Probe -50 Degrees to 1370 Degrees
- Special Features Laser Pointer for Easy Targeting, Data Logs 20 Points
- Includes Battery, K Type Bead Probe and Pouch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.