Power Quality Clamp-On, 240kW, 400A
- Item# 4PC54
- Mfr. Model# 380940
- Catalog Page# 698
- UNSPSC# 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp-On Power Quality Meter
- Max. Watts 240kW
- Power Accuracy +/-1.5% Rdg + 3 Digits
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Max. DC Amps 400
- Current Accuracy +/-1.5% Rdg + 3 Digits
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 400
- Voltage Accuracy +/-1.5% Rdg + 2 Digits
- Calibration Frequency 40 to 100 Hz
- Jaw Opening 0.9"
- True RMS Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Display LCD with 40 Segment Bargraph
- Counts 4000
- Phase 1
- Safety Rating CAT II 600V
- Special Features One-touch Auto Zero Adjust for DC Current
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Includes (2) AA Batteries, Test Leads and Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.