Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 1-13/64" Jaw Capacity, CAT III 600V
- Item# 21YC45
- Mfr. Model# MA430
- Catalog Page# 686
- UNSPSC# 41113601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 20 megohm
- Jaw Capacity 1-13/64"
- Counts 2000
- Battery Type 9V
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- AC Response Average
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Diode Test Yes
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes Instructions, Test Leads, 9V Battery and Carrying Case
- Calibration Frequency 60 Hz
- Max. Conductor Size 350MCM
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.5% + 8 Digits
- Operating Temp. 41 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards CE
- Special Features Built-in NCV Detector with LED Alert
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22XX22Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, Type K, -40° to 1000°C, -40° to 1832°F Temp. Range, 1-1/8" Jaw CapacitWESTWARD
Price $56.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.