Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 1000VDC
- Item# 9XJ79
- Mfr. Model# 380320
- Catalog Page# 702
- UNSPSC# 41113628
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 250/500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 100/200/400 megohm
- Live Circuit Detection 0 to 600VAC
- Resistance Range 1 to 500 ohm
- Display Analog
- Accuracy +/-5% of Full Scale
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V
- Features Live Circuit Warning with Actual Voltage Measurement, Lock Power On for Eextended Test Time, Fuse Protected, Automatic Discharge Circuit, Continuity and Resistance Measurement
- Power Source (6) AA Batteries
- Includes Test Leads, (6) AA Batteries, Hard Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.