Data Logging Anemometer, 100 to 3940 fpm
- Item# 43Y057
- Mfr. Model# AN340
- Catalog Page# 779
- UNSPSC# 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging Yes
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 98 to 3937
- Velocity (MPS) 0.5 to 20
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3%
- Air Volume 0 to 99,999 cfm
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.1 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 0.1 to 99.9%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Dew Point Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Probe Size 0.70" dia.
- Cord Length 3.3 ft.
- Display Dual LCD
- Resolution 0.1 fpm
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity 2,000 data Sets with 6 types of Readings in each Set
- Power Source (6) AAA Batteries
- Battery Life 475 hr. Normal Operation, 100 hr. Datalogging
- Special Features 0.7" Mini Vane Fits Into Tight Areas
- Includes Instructions, software and USB cable, Batteries and Hard Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.