Anemometer with Humidity, 80 to 5910 fpm
- Item # 4TXJ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45170
- Catalog Page # 635
- UNSPSC # 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 80 to 5910
- Velocity (MPS) 0.4 to 30
- Velocity (MPH) 0.9 to 67
- Velocity (KPH) 1.4 to 108
- Velocity (Knots) 0.8 to 58.3
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2.5 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-4%
- Probe Size 1.20"
- Display Dual LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Special Features Type K Temp Probe -148 to 2372 F, Characters Reverse on Display Depending on Mode, Min/Max
- Includes Wrist Strap, Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.