Anemometer with Humidity, 80 to 3937 fpm
- Item # 30ZP37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EN100
- Catalog Page # 618
- UNSPSC # 41112509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 80 to 3937
- Velocity (MPS) 0.4 to 20
- Velocity (MPH) 0.9 to 45
- Velocity (KPH) 1.4 to 72
- Velocity (Knots) 0.8 to 58.8
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3% Full Scale
- Air Volume 0.87 to 1,271,300 cfm
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2.5 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-4%
- Dew Point Range -13.5 Degrees to 120.2 Degrees F (-25.3 Degrees to 49 Degrees C)
- Pressure Range 10 to 1100 hPa, 7.5 to 825mm Hg, 0.29 to 32.4" Hg
- Probe Size 1.20"
- Display Backlit LCD
- Resolution 1 fpm
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Power Source CR2032 Battery
- Special Features Measures Air Velocity, Air Flow, Temperature, Humidity, Wet Bulb, Dew Point, Heat Index, Wind Chill, Barometric Pressure, Altitude, and Light, Temperature Probe
- Includes Built-In Mult Pparameter Sensors, Wrist Strap, Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.