3-Channel Temperature Datalogger
- Item # 6RGN8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SD200-NIST
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 71112024
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Datalogger
- Type 3-Channel
- Temp. Range (F) -58 Degrees to 2372 Degrees
- Battery Life Typically 1 month at 60 second sampling rate
- Sample Point Storage 2000K data using a 2G SD Memory card
- Remote Probe 3 Type K probes
- Digital Readout Triple LCD
- AC Adapter Universal AC Adaptor included
- Connection Size Type K
- Time Intervals 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 sec.
- Width (In.) 3.1
- Depth (In.) 1.3
- Height (In.) 5.2
- Software Required Uses SD Card
- Special Features Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings onan SD card in Excel(R) format for easy transfer to a PC
- Calibration Certificate NIST Certification included
- Includes (6) AAA batteries, 2G SD Card, Universal AC Adaptor, (3) Type K bead temperature probes, mounting bracket, instructions, and NIST Certificate of Calibration.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.