12-Input Type E, Type J, Type K, Type R, Type S, Type T Thermocouple Thermocouple Datalogger
- Item # 30JZ53
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TM500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111907
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Thermocouple Datalogger
- Thermometer Item Thermocouple Datalogger
- Temp. Range (F) -148 Degrees to 3092 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -100 Degrees to 1700 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-0.4% of Reading (+1.8 Degrees F/1 Degrees C) Types J, K, E, T and +/-0.5% of Reading (+5 Degrees F/3 Degrees C) Types R, S
- Number of Inputs 12
- Thermometer Thermocouple Type Type T
- Includes (8) AA Batteries, (12) General Purpose Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probes, SD Card, Instructions, Hard Carrying Case
- Memory Min/Max
- Data Hold Yes
- Data Logging Yes
- Probe Connector Thermocouple
- Display LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees , 1 Degrees
- Interface SD Card
- Sampling Rate 1 to 3600 sec.
- Battery Type AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Standards CE
- Features (12) Channels, (6) Thermocouple Types, Datalog Up to 20M Readings Using a 2G SD Card, Offset Adjsutment, Data Hold, Auto Power Off with Disable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.