1/4" MNPT Pressure Transmitter 0 to 30 psi, 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 43Y059
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PT30-SD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112107
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 30
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-1.00% Full Scale
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter Terminal Board
- Power Required - Transmitters 9 to 30VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/4"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter MNPT
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -4 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter 1/2" FNPT
- Housing 304 Stainless Steel
- Loop Resistance Up to 500 Ohms
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 30
- For Use With Model SD750 or Any Instrument Requiring a 4 to 20mA Input
- Features 4 to 20mA Output
- Compatible With Model SD750 or Any Instrument Requiring a 4 to 20mA Input
- Includes 1/4 in. PS Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 6 Months
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.