PVC Tubing, SAE, 1-3/8" Inside Dia., 1-1/2" Outside Dia.
- Item# 4VXJ4
- Mfr. Model# 9711G-6
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Hard-Wall Rigid PVC Tubing • Temp. range: 68° to 140°F Hardness: Shore D81 Clear color 6-ft. lengthSturdy pipe-like tubing can be used with rigid or flexible tube size fittings; seal with clamps or cement. Compatible with most Type 1 PVC components. Can be used for most food contact applications. For use in sight gauges, flow indicators, and material conveyance in hospitals, as well as for wet or dry food transfer, electroplating, and in chemical handling.Meets FDA, CFR 21 177.1520, and NSF 51.
- Item Tubing
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Inside Dia. 1-3/8"
- Outside Dia. 1-1/2"
- Length 6 ft.
- Max. Pressure 83 psi
- Hardness Shore D: 81
- Color Clear
- Material PVC
- Flexibility Rigid
- Wall Thickness 1/16"
- Tensile Strength 6800 psi
- Temp. Range 68 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Application Sight Gauges, Flow Indicators and Material Conveyance in Hospitals, as well as for Wet or Dry Food Transfer
- Standards USP CLASS VI, FDA CFR21 177.1520, NSF 51, USDA, 3A Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?