PVC Tubing, SAE, 1-7/8" Inside Dia., 2" Outside Dia.
- Item # 4VXF8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9713G-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Hard-Wall Rigid PVC Tubing • Temp. range: 68° to 140°F Hardness: Shore D81 Clear color 6-ft. lengthSturdy pipe-like tubing can be used with rigid or flexible tube size fittings; seal with clamps or cement. Compatible with most Type 1 PVC components. Can be used for most food contact applications. For use in sight gauges, flow indicators, and material conveyance in hospitals, as well as for wet or dry food transfer, electroplating, and in chemical handling.Meets FDA, CFR 21 177.1520, and NSF 51.
- Item Tubing
- Inside Dia. 1-7/8"
- Outside Dia. 2"
- Wall Thickness 1/16"
- Max. Pressure 67 psi
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Flexibility Rigid
- Tensile Strength 6800 psi
- Temp. Range 68 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Standards USP CLASS VI, FDA CFR21 177.1520, NSF 51, USDA, 3A Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?