3/4" x 8 ft. Pipe, Schedule 80, Clear
- Item# 3GXU3
- Mfr. Model# 95048
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40142115
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Transparent Rigid and Flexible Schedule 80 PVC Pipe • Max. temp.: 140°F 8-ft. lengthsAllow visual monitoring of fluid levels and flow. Flexible pipe can make 90° turns with reduced risk of backflow, backpressure, and overheating. Also helps prevent misalignment and creates less friction in fluid handling.NSF-51 Listed; meet ASTM P.1784, NSI 14-14, and FDA Regulations 175.300, 178.2650, and 178.3790.
- Item Pipe
- Connection Type Plain End
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Length 8 ft.
- Schedule 80
- Max. Pressure 340 psi
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Color Clear
- Standards NSF 51 Rated, ASTM P.1784, NS14-14, FDA Regulations 175.300, 178.2650, 178.3790
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?