3/4" Aluminum Water Filter System, 6.7 gpm, 125 psi
- Item # 23MU18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EV943710-75
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23181803
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 0.5
- Flow Rate 6.7 gpm
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Min. Pressure 10 psi
- Pressure Drop 10 to 100 psi
- Service Life 36,000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge With Gauge
- Application Food Service, Combination Ice, Fountain, Coffee
- With Valve/Without Valve With Valve
- Overall Height 25-1/2"
- Overall Width 34"
- Overall Depth 6-3/4"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 6
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. EV9612-55, EV9534-26, EV9799-32
- Connection 3/4"
- Color Black and Silver
- Filter Media Carbon
- Reduces Scale, Bacteria, Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Cysts
- Head Material Plastic
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Standards NSF 42 and 59
- Includes Instructions, Filters, Head
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.