Anti-Fog, Scratch-Resistant Tactical Goggles, Clear, Smoke, Gray Lens Color
- Item # 36Y160
- Mfr. Model # 740-0132
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181804
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tactical Goggles
- Eyewear Venting Indirect
- Lens Color Clear, Smoke, Gray
- Lens Coating Anti-Fog, Scratch-Resistant
- Frame Color Black
- Eyewear Frame Design Goggle
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Strap Material Elastic
- Frame Material Thermoplastic Rubber
- UV Protection 100%
- X-Ray Detectable No
- Includes Goggle includes SpeedSleeve, carrying case, 2.8mm Clear & Smoke Gray lenses
- Standards U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2015, CE EN 166, U.S. Federal OSHA
- Eyewear Size Universal
- Primary Lens Color Clear
- Foam Lined Yes
- Series ESS Asian-Fit Profile TurboFan Blk
- ANSI Dust/Splash Rating Not Rated for Dust or Splash
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.