5B Anti-Fog, Scratch-Resistant Ballistic Safety Glasses, Gray Mirror Lens Color
- Item# 36Y105
- Mfr. Model# EE9006-05
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# H1688
- UNSPSC# 46181802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ballistic Safety Glasses
- Series 5B(TM)
- Gender Unisex
- Lens Color Gray Mirror
- Polarized Lens No
- Lens Coating Anti-Fog, Scratch-Resistant
- Foam Lined No
- Frame Design Wraparound
- Safety Glasses Frame Style Full-Frame
- Frame Color Black
- Safety Glasses Size Universal
- Frame Material Nylon
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Temple Color Black
- Temple Style Flex
- Photochromatic Lens No
- Metal Detectable No
- X-Ray Detectable No
- UV Protection 100% UVA/UVB
- Includes Zippered Hard Case, Microfiber Cleaning Pouch
- Standards U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2015, CE EN 166 and U.S. Federal OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.