30A Industrial Grade Shrouded Watertight Locking Plug, Orange/Yellow; NEMA Configuration: L18-30P
- Item # 40LN24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2530-PW6P-AM
- Catalog Page # 339
- UNSPSC # 39121403
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed with antimicrobial additives that remain stored in the polymer inhibiting the growth of harmful microbial contamination. Provides continual, long-lasting protection and is resistant to high pressure hose-down and continue to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew and fungi. Ideal for new or existing installations, and suitable for a wide range of applications
- Item Watertight Locking Plug
- Wiring Style Standard
- Shrouded / Non-Shrouded Shrouded
- Grade - Plugs and Receptacles Industrial
- Voltage - Plugs and Receptacles 120/208VAC
- Number of Poles 4
- Number of Wires 4
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Plugs and Receptacles L18-30P
- Color - Plugs and Receptacles Orange/Yellow
- Amps - Plugs and Receptacles 30
- Corrosion Resistant Yes
- Antimicrobial Yes
- Item - Plugs and Receptacles Watertight Locking Plug
- Cord Size 0.64" to 0.93"
- IP Rating 65, 66, 67
- Phase 3
- HP 3
- Material Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Standards UL/CSA/NSF
- Special Features Corrosion Resistant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions