1 Phase Surge Protection Device, 120/240VAC
- Item # 18K865
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TDX200C120/240
- Catalog Page # 216
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 170/276VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 600V (L-G, L-N, N-G), 1000V (L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 80kA
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-L, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style Panelboard, 3/4" Straight Nipple (Optional Flush Mounting Plate for Drywall)
- Enclosure Material Aluminum
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating 65
- Length 11.00"
- Width 3.31"
- Depth 3.07"
- Lightning Impulse Current 25kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 200kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 200kA
- Number of Wires 3 Wires + Ground
- Standards CE, IEC 61643-1, UL 1449 Edition 3 Listed Type 1/2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.