Hydration Pack, 70 oz./2L, Black
- Item # 32NC07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5157
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 51191906
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydration Pack
- Capacity 70 oz./2L
- Depth 3"
- Length 17"
- Width 9"
- Material 600D Polyester Shell, EVA Reservoir
- Color Black
- Features Durable 600d Water Resistant Rip Stop Polyester Shell, Vented Shoulder Straps and Back for Maximum Breathability, 8mm EVA Foam Padding On Shoulder Straps for Added Comfort, Five Zippered Compartments, Multiple D-Rings and Nylon Daisy Chain Webbing for Gear Storage, Insulated Pack and Tube Keeps Water Cool, 100% Antimicrobial Bite Valve with Cover to Protect Against Contaminants, Breakaway Shoulder Straps for Additional Security, Wide Mouth Opening for Easy Filling and Cleaning, Capacity: 2L (2000mL) /70 oz./2.2 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.