Ella Girl Power at Work® Scratch-Resistant Safety Glasses, Clear Lens Color
- Item # 22FF64
- Mfr. Model # 18618
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J5344
- UNSPSC # 46181802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Safety Glasses
- Series Girl Power at Work
- Gender Women's
- Lens Color Clear
- Polarized Lens No
- Lens Coating Scratch-Resistant
- Foam Lined No
- Eyewear Frame Design Wraparound
- Eyewear Frame Style Half-Frame
- Frame Color High Visibility Pink
- Eyewear Size Universal
- Frame Material Nylon
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Temple Color High Visibility Pink
- Temple Style Cushioned
- Photochromatic Lens No
- Metal Detectable No
- X-Ray Detectable Yes
- UV Protection 99.99% UVA/UVB
- Standards ANSI Z87 High Impact
- ANSI Dust/Splash Rating Not Rated for Dust or Splash
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4VCA2CONDOR
Web Price $4.66 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.