Bare Wire 10K Ohm Thermistor Temperature Probe, -75° to 302° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 423M88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Probe
- Probe Type Temperature Probe
- Primary Measuring Element Thermistor
- Probe Temp. Measuring Element 10K Ohm Thermistor
- Temp. Range (F) -75 Degrees to 302 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -60 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Probe Connection Type Bare Wire
- Probe Contact Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe Wire Length 10 ft.
- Probe Length 2"
- Probe Dia. 3/16"
- Accuracy +/-1% at 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C)
- Process Connection Probe
- Use Air, Liquid, Semi-Solids
- For Use With 900 MHz and 802.11 Wi-Fi Wireless Temp Transmitter, NIST and Non NIST Versions
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes PFA Outer jacket 10" Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.