Spill Kit Refill, Chem/Hazmat, Brown
- Item # 3WMP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1351-RF LS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Spill Control Spill Kit Refill
- Container Type Refill
- Spill Control - Fluids Absorbed Chemical, Hazmat
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg. 31 gal.
- Container Capacity 31 gal.
- Height 30"
- Width 18"
- Length 18"
- Wheels No
- Lockable No
- Static Dissipative No
- UV Resistant Yes
- Portable Yes
- Number of Components 67
- Color Brown
- Includes (40) Aggressive Absorbent Pads(5) Large Aggressive Socks(10) Medium Aggressive Socks(1) Pack Wipers(1) Gallon Jug ENSORB(4) Disposal Bags and Ties(2) Pair Nitrile Gloves(2) Goggles(1) Emergency Response Guidebook(1) Instruction Sheet and SDS
- Standards EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Item Spill Kit Refill
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 35ZR87CONDOR
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.