4" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 10,000 psi
- Item # 14A077
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GF5P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Aluminum
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Copper
- Gauge Connection Type NPTF
- Gauge Connection Size 1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 10,000
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 100
- Gauge Case Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Copper
- Gauge Socket Material Copper Alloy
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Copper
- Gauge Sensor Material Copper Alloy
- Gauge Lens Material Safety Glass
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Required Gauge Adapter Enerpac GA-2
- For Use With RC-5
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series GF
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3KD63ENERPAC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.