Hydraulic Ram, General Purpose, Body Material Steel, 150 ton, Stroke Length 11-7/8"
- Item # 444N47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HCR-15012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27121604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 250.0 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
General purpose rams attach to a hydraulic pump to lift heavy loads with minimal effort. They have a maximum working pressure of 10,000 psi.Standard hydraulic rams are used in general purpose applications for one-direction lifting and supporting. They are often used with fixtures to support tasks such as crimping, pressing, and punching. They can also be used standalone for lifting heavy objects.
- Item Hydraulic Ram
- Single Acting/Double Acting Double Acting
- Cylinder Type General Purpose
- Body Material Steel
- Nominal Capacity 150 ton
- Max. Push Capacity 150 tons
- Stroke Length 11-7/8"
- Nominal Stroke Length 12"
- Effective Push Area 33.14 sq. in.
- Max. Pressure 10,150 psi
- Oil Capacity Push 391.45 cu. in.
- Retracted Height 19.57"
- Extended Height 31.75"
- Outside Dia. 8.46"
- Plunger Dia. 4.72"
- Plunger Thread Size 1-3/4"-12
- Collar Thread Size 2-1/4"-14
- Base Bolt Circle Dia. 19.69"
- Center Hole Dia. 6-1/2"
- Series HCR
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions