Electric Hydraulic Pump with Dump and Hold Control Valve
- Item # 26VY54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PUD1300B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151533
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Pump
- Type Electric
- Reservoir Capacity (Cu.-In.) 115
- Reservoir Capacity (Gal.) 0.5
- Oil Displacement @ 100 PSI 200 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 700 PSI 70 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 1000 PSI 30 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 5000 PSI 25 cu. in./min
- Oil Displacement @ 10,000 PSI 20 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 0-200 PSI 200 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 200-10,000 PSI 20 to 200 cu. in./min.
- HP 0.5
- Voltage 115
- Maximum Pressure 10,000 psi
- Relief Valve Range 1000 to 3000 psi
- Amps AC 9.5
- Motor Type Universal
- Fluid Port NPT (In.) 3/8
- dBA 85
- Control Pendant Size (Ft.) 10
- Control Pendant Voltage Manual
- Reservoir Material Polyethylene
- Control Valve Dump and Hold
- Application Remote Valve Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.