Battery Operated Hydraulic Pump with On/Off Trigger Control Valve
- Item # 49DJ44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XC1402MB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151533
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Pump
- Type Battery Operated
- Reservoir Capacity (Cu.-In.) 120
- Reservoir Capacity (Gal.) 0.52
- Oil Displacement @ 100 PSI 125 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 700 PSI 110 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 1000 PSI 100 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 5000 PSI 20 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 10,000 PSI 15 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 0-200 PSI 125 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 200-10,000 PSI Variable; 125 to 15 cu. in./min.
- HP 0.5
- Voltage 28
- Maximum Pressure 10,000 psi
- Relief Valve Range 2000 to 10,000 psi
- Motor Type Class H Nema
- Charger Input Voltage 115
- Fluid Port NPT (In.) 3/8
- dBA 75
- Reservoir Material Rubber
- Control Valve On/Off Trigger
- Application Lifting, Pulling, Pushing, Spreading
- Includes 2 Batteries and Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.