Air Powered Hydraulic Pump; Capacity (PSI): 10,000
- Item # 1Z907
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PATG-1102N
- Catalog Page # 2525
- UNSPSC # 40151533
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Pump
- Actuation Type Foot or Hand
- Capacity (PSI) 10,000
- Air Consumption (SCFM) 12
- Oil Displacement @ 0 PSI 60.00 cu. in./min.
- 000 PSI 10 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 10 10 cu. in./min.
- Fluid Port NPT (In.) 3/8
- Air Inlet NPT (In.) 1/4
- Oil Capacity (Cu.-In.) 127.00
- Reservoir Capacity (Gal.) 0.54
- Operating Air PSI 40 to 125
- dBA 76
- Built-In Internal Pressure Relief Valve
- Treadle Three Position
- Length (In.) 12-7/16
- Width (In.) 6-1/2
- Height (In.) 8-5/16
- Features Exhaust Air is Used to Help Power the Pump, Reducing Air Consumption
- Includes Air Exhaust Muffler, Air and Hydraulic Inlet Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.