4" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 10,000 psi
- Item # 3KD59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # G4088L
- Catalog Page # 2468
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type NPTF
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 10,000
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 100
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Required Gauge Adapter Enerpac GA-3
- For Use With All Cylinders
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series G
- Includes Safety Blowout Disc and Pressure Equalizing Membrane
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.