Hydraulic Wedgie and Spread Cylinder, Nominal Capacity 0.75 ton, Spread Width 11.50"
- Item # 3KD93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WR-15
- Catalog Page # 2469
- UNSPSC # 27121602
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 25.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
General purpose ram spreaders attach to a hydraulic pump to spread crushed parts, open stuck doors, or separate parts in automotive and industrial applications.Hydraulic ram spreaders attach to a hydraulic pump or power source to drive a wedge between two surfaces to lift, separate, or spread parts. Similar to a wedge, the spreader jaws fit into tight spaces to pry pieces apart or to lift items in stages. They are often used in general material handling, pipe flange maintenance, and rigging.
- Item Hydraulic Wedgie and Spread Cylinder
- Nominal Capacity 0.75 ton
- Spread Width 11.50"
- Tip Clearance 1.26"
- Oil Capacity 3.91 cu. in.
- Max. Pressure 10,000 psi
- Series WR
- Application For Narrow Spaces, Concrete Form Removal
- Single Acting/Double Acting Single Acting
- Includes Dust Cap
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions